WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts. Choking Hazard.
A review of How to draw Christmas
How to draw Christmas is a great book. I have done every single craft/drawing and I loved the fact that whether you’re a good drawer or not, the book makes you feel like you are an artist and by the time you’re done you will be able to draw Christmas for the rest of your life. Remember, practice makes perfect!
Janika, 29 April 2012
Press & blog reviews
This activity book is a great way to keep children occupied as the holidays approach. Make sure you have a peek at this book before the kids do - there's lots of inspiration for grown-up crafters too!
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'How to draw Christmas'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.