I tried so many different things to try and draw animals and nothing worked but then i used book this and it helped me a lot.
Kimberynn, 1 June 2010
I LOVE this book because it shows LOADS of different animals to draw and I love animals. I have tried to draw most of them and I'm really good at the 'hairy orangutan' but I haven't got any oil pastels so I just used coloured pencils.
I LOVE THIS BOOK
BETHANY SEYMOUR, 30 March 2009
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Drawing animals'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.