Whatever their level of artistic skill, readers will improve their drawing. Packed with inspiring ideas and step-by-step sketches to show how to create the finished picture, this book explores a rich variety of subjects, styles and techniques while the reference section describes artists' materials and how to use them.
I have this book at home, and it has really helped me develop my drawing skills, especially faces and people. I love it! :)
Kate, 1 June 2010
Press & blog reviews
"a wonderful gift for any child"
Newbury Weekly News
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Complete Book of Drawing'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.