Parents' Choice 2011 Recommended Award Winner
Shortlisted - British Book Design and Production Awards 2010
Best jacket/cover design category
I first bought it for my 5 year old daughter to color in but when my 9 year old son saw it, he wanted one too!! The both Luv coloring in it not only alone but with each other. They have sat at the kitchen table for hours coloring. Just for that I would recommend buying it!
Naomi T, 15 November 2011
Brilliant - make it an iPad application
This would be a fantastic book to convert to an interactive iPad Application where the doodles could be used over and over again. The book is excellent, and really fuels the imagination of children, usually giving them a great initial idea for them to complete. My 5 year-old absolutely loves it.
Mark Hardisty, 7 August 2011
Drawing, Doodling and Colouring
This is a very fun book for kids that are into drawing and even crafts because it has soo many different colours and things. It is a very good book i would recommend it for any child interested in arts and crafts or drawing and colouring.
Shannon, 3 April 2011
There are things for girls and boys, like girls can design dresses - if girl is VERY girly (lol)- and boys can have a spooky picture to colour. Well all I can say is that the book is truly wonderful ^.^ I'm very glad I got it xxxxx
rebekah, 22 December 2010
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Drawing, doodling and colouring'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.