Baby's very first getting dressed book
- Delightful first book to share with a baby.
- High contrast illustrations are specially designed for the very young.
- Each picture is accompanied by a simple word that babies will love repeating and which will help their speech development.
Board book with padded cover
Price: $8.50 | ISBN: 9781409507581
Dimensions:130 x 120mm
Press & blog reviews
This is a bold, bright new series for babies. It follows on from the "Cot Book" series and "Baby's First Flashcards". Each book contains beautifully designed high-contrast images that are easy for babies to focus on. The words are onomatopoeic, providing easy prompts for parents to make sounds for their babies to hear, essential for their speech development. Each little padded 'soft touch' hardback is perfect for sharing or can be propped up for babies to see.
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Baby's very first getting dressed book'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.