Baby's very first noisy book
- Delightful board book with a sound panel and high contrast illustrations specially designed to appeal to the very young.
- With each picture, there is an onomatopoeic word, such as "woof" and "quack", and babies can press the buttons on the sound panel to make the appropriate noises.
"Usborne excel at this sort of thing"
Board book with sound panel
Price: $18.95 | ISBN: 9781409507826
Dimensions:210 x 170mm
Press & blog reviews
A lovely new book for babies containing beautifully designed high-contrast images that are easy for babies to focus on while interacting with the fantastic sounds. Usborne excel at this sort of thing and its sound chips in particular are a cut above the rest of the market.
There are plenty of surprises in store with this fun little book that promises to tantalise your babyís ears with animal sounds (and a beeping car, for good measure). The chunky boardbook format has cute illustrations, and index tabs so itís easier for your baby to turn the pages, while the push-button feature helps to teach cause and effect. Expect to hear many repeat renditions of the noises once your baby masters the skills of activation.
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Baby's very first noisy book'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.