Baby's very first noisy book: Christmas
- An enchanting board book with sounds to match the festive pictures.
- Little hands will love pressing the buttons to hear twinkling Christmas music to accompany the fluttering snowflakes, happy snowman and jolly Santa.
- With simple board tabs to allow children to locate their favourite pictures.
- Music by Anthony Marks.
"Usborne excel at this sort of thing"
Board book with sound panel
Price: $18.95 | ISBN: 9781409530558
Dimensions:210 x 170mm
Press & blog reviews
A lovely new book for babies containing beautifully designed high-contrast images that are easy for babies to focus on while interacting with the fantastic sounds. Usborne excel at this sort of thing and its sound chips in particular are a cut above the rest of the market.
There are plenty of surprises in store with this fun little book that promises to tantalise your baby’s ears with animal sounds (and a beeping car, for good measure). The chunky boardbook format has cute illustrations, and index tabs so it’s easier for your baby to turn the pages, while the push-button feature helps to teach cause and effect. Expect to hear many repeat renditions of the noises once your baby masters the skills of activation.
Cheery visuals – of snow-bound landscapes, cutesy robins and Santa on his sleigh – combine with joyful bursts of jingly jangly music to make this is a lovely introduction to the festive season for those who prefer their turkey pureed.
This colourful and enchanting board book is ideal for little ones aged ten months and over. Babies can focus on the beautifully designed, high-contrast images while interacting with an exciting range of sounds which bring the pictures to life. The perfect ‘action’ gift for baby’s first Christmas.
Lancashire Evening Post
The bright images, bold text and Christmassy noises are sure to be a hit with the little ones.
What a lovely book this is! I never doubt an Usborne book for little ones and this is no exception. Five different festive sounds accompany different Christmassy pictures which are bright, beautiful and engaging. Just the ticket to bring Christmas alive to a very little one!
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Baby's very first noisy book: Christmas'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.