- An enchanting book of gentle stories with magical illustrations to help young children sleep at the end of a busy day.
- From Little Lion who misses his Mummy to Little Elephant who doesn’t want to go to bed, each story is a soothing, animal bedtime story.
- With tabs to help children find their favourite stories.
Price: $16.95 | ISBN: 9780746097892
Out of stock
Dimensions:210 x 210mm
Illustrator:Francesca di Chiara
I bought this for my son for a short bedtime story for daddy to read, whilst I was reading princess stories to my daughter. He absolutely loves it, just the right length to settle him down while he has his milk. Gorgeous pictures and, to be honest, my daughter loves it just as much as he does, so we often end up with just the one story.
Claire Channon, 1 December 2011
A Magical Dreamland!
Both my 20 month old and my 6 year old LOVE this book! The illustrations themselves are dreamy with sparkling stars in the night skies. We all get sleepy reading the stories which are only a few paragraphs long. This book is perfect if you want the kids to settle quickly. A truly enchanting bedtime book.
Susan Penner, 19 November 2009
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Night-night stories'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.