Little stories for bedtime
- A delightful book with six gentle stories to lull little children to sleep.
- Illustrated with warm pictures, each original story is perfect for bedtime.
- Stories include the monkey who can’t get to sleep, the giraffe hoping that no one has forgotten his birthday and the dog whose toes are too cold.
Price: $16.95 | ISBN: 9781409507758
Dimensions:210 x 210mm
Illustrator:Francesca di Chiara
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Little stories for bedtime'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.