Touchy-feely 1 2 3
- Young children will love learning how to count from 1 to 10 with a whole menagerie of animals and touchy-feely patches and textures to add to the fun.
- From 1 soft-eared elephant to 10 silky-beaked birds children will love feeling and counting the animals.
- The touchy-feely textures and dimpled touch-and-count holes in each page will help young children develop the concept of counting and numbers.
Price: $19.95 | ISBN: 9780746089163
Out of stock
Dimensions:225 x 225
Press & blog reviews
There is plenty for a child and adult to explore in the touchy-feely texture book with touch count holes to help children develop counting and number recognition skills. Practitioners felt the book was best shared one-to-one rather than in a group and a three-year-old who explored the volume during a clinic visit could follow the counting, feel the different textures and name some of the animals, although it was felt it would have been better not to mix wild and domestic animals. All children particularly liked the numbers in the cut out circles. Parents were also impressed at the sturdiness of the book as it would take lots of wear and tear from interested children. A useful book when exploring 'Numbers numbers everywhere' with families and three-year-olds.
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Touchy-feely 1 2 3'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.