- A gorgeous Christmas addition to the perennially popular and creative Usborne Touchy-Feely series.
- Charming illustrations by Rachel Wells accompany a delightful, tactile retelling of the Christmas story, complete with fluffy donkeys, woolly sheep, a glittering angel and, of course, the baby Jesus, sleeping in his soft blanket.
- This appealing large-format book makes the perfect present for young children experiencing Christmas for the very first time.
Price: $19.95 | ISBN: 9780746098349
Out of stock
Dimensions:210 x 210mm
Press & blog reviews
This is a lovely telling of the story of Jesus’s birth with clear, block coloured illustrations outlined in black. The sheep, donkey and cows are furry to the touch and the wise men’s robes made of velvet and satin material. Baby Jesus is covered with a soft blanket. A lovely gift for a very young child.
Stephanie Baudet - Writing Magazine - "What's new in Christmas Stories"
An ideal last minute stocking filler for those who wish to reinforce the Christian message. With shiny gold stars, woolly sheep and the kings’ luxurious cloaks to feel, very young children will enjoy running their fingers over the tactile pages of this brightly-illustrated book which tells the of the Nativity story in simple words, from Mary and Joseph’s donkey journey to Bethlehem, to the arrival of the three wise men.
Cork Evening Echo
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'The Nativity'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.