Don't be a bully, Billy
- An amusing and tongue-in-cheek story designed to introduce young children to the concept of right and wrong.
- Billy just won’t stop bullying but one day he picks on the wrong school kid and very quickly learns his lesson.
- Repetitive phrases throughout the text encourage children to read aloud and participate in the story.
Price: $9.95 | ISBN: 9780746096345
Dimensions:250 x 230mm
Author/Editor:Phil Roxbee Cox
don't be a bully billy
I think this book is great. We borrowed "Give that back Jack" from the library and my daughter loved it and then found this one and now knows the book by heart after 2 weeks. Have every intention of buying the collection for her for Christmas and think these books are a must for all children.
cheryl holmes, 2 October 2008
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Don't be a bully, Billy'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.