Don't tell lies, Lucy!
- An amusing and tongue-in-cheek story designed to introduce young children to the concept of right and wrong.
- Lucy just won’t stop telling lies, but when she tells one lie too many she soon learns a lesson she’ll never forget.
- Repetitive phrases throughout the text encourage children to read aloud and participate in the story.
Price: $9.95 | ISBN: 9780746097199
Dimensions:250 x 230mm
Author/Editor:Phil Roxbee Cox
Change Lucy's name
My daughters are the age where they are trying to get away with things... this includes lying. When we read the book to them we changed Lucy's name to our girls' and they have a chuckle each time we do this. Keeps them into the book and telling the story with us.
Sabrina, 10 December 2008
Press & blog reviews
"Don't Tell Lies Lucy" uses some very funny illustrations and a lovely rhyming text to tell the story of Lucy, a little girl who lies to cover up her own naughtiness become more and more outrageous."
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Don't tell lies, Lucy!'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.