- A simple story featuring favourite animals of Farmyard Tales with touchy-feely textured patches on each double page.
- Characterful animals illustrated with warmth and gentle humour by Stephen Cartwright
- With a little yellow duck to find on each double page, children will return to this book again and again.
Price: $11.95 | ISBN: 9780746070857
Out of stock
Dimensions:160 x 160mm
Curly's Friends brings joy to my ten month old
As an elementary school literacy teacher I know the value of books and reading right from day one so I made sure my daughter's room was full of books before she was born. I have been reading to her since we came home from the hospital but the one book she has reacted to the most is Curly's Friends which we borrowed from our local library. It is a very simple book with a different texture on each page to stimulate the sense of touch. My daughter looks forward to each page with anticipation and always, without fail, kisses the last two then turns to the cover to have us read it again. She truly lights up with joy each time we read it and I know that I will have to purchase a copy for her. It is a book that will appeal to many ages and I'm sure it will be well worn by the time she enters school.
Gisella Pacifici, 24 October 2007
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Curly's friends'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.