Make this Egyptian mummy
- Can be made with only a tube of glue and a pair of scissors or a craft knife
- Impressive and exciting creations
- Historically accurate models crammed with details
"extremely well designed and satisfying to make"
Good Book Guide
Price: $12.95 | ISBN: 9780746053041
Out of stock
Dimensions:305 x 229mm
Press & blog reviews
Rome wasn’t built in a day, but a replica model will be! Arm yourself with scissors and glue to recreate Viking settlements, Roman villas and medieval villages packed with accurate historical detail – why not start with a 14th century castle or a Greek temple?
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Make this Egyptian mummy'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.