Take a journey back in time to the year 1240 to meet Baron Godfrey and his family, knights and servants. Watch a cathedral being built, see how a squire becomes a knight and read the adventures of soldiers returning from a Crusade. Lively text and cartoon-style artwork bring the characters to life and show what it was really like to live in medieval times.
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Knights and castles'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.