The great castle search
- A superbly illustrated puzzle book filled with fantastic castle scenes from medieval European castles to samurai strongholds, featuring around 100 people, animals and objects to spot in every double page scene.
- Scenes include a daring siege, a jousting tournament and a fabulous feast.
- Includes short captions with information and fascinating facts about what it was like to live and fight in castles through the ages all over the world.
Price: $11.95 | ISBN: 9781409522454
Dimensions:276 x 207mm
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'The great castle search'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.