I think the book Adolf Hitler is a very good book ideal for all young readers. In conclusion it's a great book with detail.
Akpomena Ujev, 15 July 2008
I've been waiting a long time to read about Adolf Hitler but my greedy friend Alex won't let me read it because he reads one and I mean one page a month!
Bye for now
P.S. I love the Usborne books they're ace man ace
P.P.S I've read Martin Luther King Jr, Tutankkamun and Captain Cook
Henry, 11 March 2008
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Adolf Hitler'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.