itroduction to the first world war
I think this book is a one that offers interesting facts, maps and pictures for anyone who is starting off learning about WW1 or would like to find out more detail. It also is easily understandable for all ages. My Mum and Dad also have learned things about the First World War from this book as well. So, I would definitely recommend it to young or old.
Nathan Slingsby, 20 July 2010
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Introduction to the First World War'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.