Illustrated dictionary of physics
- An essential home or school reference book for SAT and GCSE students.
- Key concepts and basic ideas clearly explained with simple text and colourful pictures and diagrams.
- Arranged in five colour-coded thematic sections covering all aspects of the physics curriculum.
- Includes useful section of charts, tables and conversions.
- Internet links to educational websites for further learning and homework help.
Price: $15.95 | ISBN: 9780746077474
Out of stock
Dimensions:240 x 170mm
Illustrated Dictionary Of Physics
My name is Apollonia and I am 14. I just did my SATs this year and this book helped me study for my science exam. It was really helpful and it increased my understanding much better than other books. I am glad that I used this book because it helped me reach my target level which was level 5 and I managed to achieve a level 6. I would recommend this book to all pupils in secondary school.
Apollonia Koukios, 20 August 2009
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Illustrated dictionary of physics'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.