- How does a baby start? What happens when it's born? Why do babies cry? This colourful guide answers these and many other questions in a straightforward way.
- Traces the development of a baby from conception to birth and the first years of life, and the effects of pregnancy on the mother.
- Includes lots of practical information on how to help take care of a baby.
Woman and Home
Price: $10.95 | ISBN: 9780746031544
Out of stock
Dimensions:240 x 170mm
Press & blog reviews
A shining example of how lively an information book can be... highly recommended for teenagers who know someone expecting a baby, and for those considering a career in childcare.
Woman and HOme
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Babies'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.