What's happening to me? (boys)
- A sensitive, detailed and informative guide to male puberty, invaluable for young boys and parents alike, tackling key subjects from physical changes to emotional ones.
- Bright, stylish original colour illustrations and diagrams reveal everything young boys need to know about the changes they experience as they near puberty.
- Written in a witty yet factual and clear style that makes this confusing and tricky subject approachable.
- Includes basic details on what's happening to girls, too.
- Written in conjunction with medical and counselling experts.
Look no further: the What's Happening to Me? books are nothing short of brilliant.
John Dabell, TES Magazine
Price: $10.95 | ISBN: 9780746076637Available