- An inspiring book packed full of creative card-making ideas for every occasion including birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and Easter, as well as thank you and get well soon cards.
- Handy hints, tips and techniques are included to help young card-makers create their own cards.
- Every activity is clearly illustrated with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions.
Price: $19.95 | ISBN: 9781409520436
Dimensions:305 x 229mm
Illustrator:Antonia Miller and Non Figg
This book has some fantastic ideas on how to make interesting and creative cards. It is also very easy to follow because it has photos along with instructions. I love this book.
Felicity, 15 July 2008
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Making cards'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.