Why shouldn't I eat junk food?
I LIKE THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT HAS RECIPES :]
tanveer, 5 March 2012
Press & blog reviews
This formative guide is clear, simple and factual, without being preachy. It is a good way to introduce children to the reasons why healthy eating is so important. Topics, such as food groups, processed food, the importance of exercise, Fairtrade, organic food and genetically modified food are all handled in a conversational style. With easy step-by-step recipes and alternative lunch box suggestions, accompanied by vibrant illustrations, this book is sure to be a hit with parents, teachers and children.
BookFest Irelandís Recommended Reading Guide 2008
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Why shouldn't I eat junk food?'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.