WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts. Choking Hazard.
Press & blog reviews
The Sticker Dolly Dressing series is a great example of why Usborneís activity books are brilliant value, packed with huge amounts of quality stickers and multiple scenes. The publisher gets its titles spot-on for children of 5+.
Little girls donít just have to dream about their fairytale wedding, they can make their own with this sticker book from Usborne.
Usborneís new sticker dolly dressing book...provides the opportunity to let your imagination run wild with sticker creations of the wedding of your dreams, with all the trimmings. There are different characters to dress up on each page, with every stage of the wedding and its preparations covered in a variety of scenes...Our seven year old pounced on this book with great delight, but her older siblings were also caught having a sneaky go with the stickers when she wasnít looking.
The Evening Echo (Cork)
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Weddings and bridesmaids'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.