I love this book!!!!!!
This book helped me when I was learning about the Tudors and I was the only person who knew about the tudors the most. It also helped me when we did a letter as Anne Boleyn. Thanks Usborne for being a historical pal!!!!!.
Azma Faisal, 11 December 2008
Press & blog reviews
An excellent overview of the period... the narrative style makes the book easy and interesting to read and the layout and design are exceptional.
Parents in Touch
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Tudors and Stuarts'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.