Make this Roman villa
- Printed on stiff card, this book contains templates to cut out and construct a superb model of a Roman villa crammed with authentic detail.
- The base of the model measures 60 x 46cm.
"extremely well designed and satisfying to make"
Good Book Guide
Price: $12.95 | ISBN: 9781409506195
Dimensions:305 x 229mm
Press & blog reviews
Rome wasn’t built in a day, but a replica model will be! Arm yourself with scissors and glue to recreate Viking settlements, Roman villas and medieval villages packed with accurate historical detail – why not start with a 14th century castle or a Greek temple?
Offers children aged four to eight a fun and interactive history lesson on the grand architecture and lifestyle of the ancient Romans. Rome wasn't built in a day, they say but, fortunately, this villa can be easily built in under an hour with adult assistance (a little or a lot, depending on the age of your young builder/s).The model proved engaging and challenging for its target audience, and we were able to bring this little piece of ancient Rome to 3D life with a minimum of fuss. And we thought the finished product was not bad at all for novice villa builder.
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'Make this Roman villa'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.