Excellent introduction to science
I gave this to my son Jack (age 6.5), he loves it and has been firing questions at me ever since!
Karen Kingston, 2 March 2009
see inside science
I really enjoyed page 12 because of the robot. I like all the gadgets and pictures.
kasparchurchill, 1 March 2008
Press & blog reviews
A super collection of information books from Usborne, which really engage the reader by providing interesting information, colourful graphics and plenty of flaps with yet more information.
Parents in Touch
This book was about science, space, the sky, the smallest things, the jungle, mixed reactions, putting things together, seeing into the future and the secrets behind everything. The pictures were very good... I think my friends would like this book. In fact, one of my friends in my class (primary 2) has it now.
Yogi (age 7), The Biologist
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'See inside science'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.