This is my favorite book of all the world i love this book :-) :-) :-)
I LOVE THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT TELLS ME ABOUT ALL THING IN VERY SHORT BUT IN DETAIL.THIS BOOK IS NOT JUST FOR CHILDREN IT CAN BE READ BY ADULT.I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT THIS BOOK IS MY FAVORITE BOOK THAT I HAVE EVER READ.
roshan rawat, 5 September 2010
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'What's biology all about?'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.