What's chemistry all about?
I read this book as well as 'What's Biology All About?' and 'What's Physics All About?' and found all three extremely good. They are packed full of useful information and lots of great facts. They were a joy to read and I would definitely recommend them!
Victoria, 16 October 2011
Write a review
Do you fancy writing a review for 'What's chemistry all about?'? Here are some hints:
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind before you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and reserve the right to edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
Links & fun
Usborne Publishing is not responsible for the content of external websites.