Write a review
So you fancy writing a review of an Usborne book? That's great! Please take some time to read our submission guidelines.
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
- Be polite: Impolite reviews will never make it to the site. Obviously.
Other things to bear in mind when you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and may edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be published or quoted on any Usborne website.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
- If you want to withdraw your review simply email us, quoting your review password.
Now all you need to do is find the book you'd like to review in our Online Catalogue, and then click on the "Write a Review" link.
Why not read the latest readers' reviews first?