Usborne Internet-linked books are enhanced by recommended websites reached via links on the Usborne Quicklinks Website at www.usborne-quicklinks.com.
Here are some of the things you can do on the recommended websites:
- Watch video clips of moon landings, the pyramids and faraway places
- Listen to sound clips of blue whales, penguins and golden eagles
- Watch animated explanations of global warming or the water cycle
- Play games to find out how the body works
- Listen to words and phrases in other languages
- Find quizzes, exercises and exam revision guides
How it works
There are now over 200 Usborne Internet-linked books, including encyclopedias, language guides, music and art books. Here's how it works:
- Usborne Internet-linked books contain descriptions of recommended websites.
- Links at the Usborne Quicklinks Website take you straight to the recommended sites.
All the websites are regularly reviewed and updated. At Usborne Quicklinks, you'll also find downloadable images, quizzes, colouring sheets, pronunciation guides and tunes to sing or play along with.
Internet-linked books are an invaluable aid for homework. They save time by cutting out search engines and they take readers safely and quickly to all the best places on the Internet.